- This section contains information on how https://castellianimati.it manages the processing of https://castellianimati.it user data.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with https://castellianimati.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: https://castellianimati.it.
- The information is only provided for https://castellianimati.it and not for any other website that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing, and nature of the information that owners of processed data must provide to users when visiting the site https://castellianimati.it, regardless of the purpose of the visit, according to Italian and European legislation.
- This policy may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, regulation 1 of the EU regulation 2016/679, he/she will have to legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of a parent or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Owner
- The owner of the processed data is the natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regards to this website, the owner of the processed data is Associazione Città dell’Animazione, and for any clarification or to exercise user rights, you can contact them at the following email address: [email protected]
2 – Data processing manager
- The data processing manager is the natural or legal person, public authority, service, or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the owner of the processed data.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment by the data owner, the person responsible for processing the https://castellianimati.it site data is Vincenzo Silvestri.
3 – Data processing location
- Data processing generated by the use of https://castellianimati.it takes place at Via delle Mura, 79 – 00049 – Velletri (Rm).
- If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by the same for this purpose at the relevant site.
4 – Data transfer to third-party partners
The collected personal data wioll not be transfered to third parties
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and no identifiable data will be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by sites. Among these, the most common are HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for communication across the electronic network, i.e. for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of the Internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies inserted in the browser and retransmitted either by Google Analytics, the blogger statistics service, or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply for analytical cookies, in terms of information and consent, as provided for technical cookies.
- With regards to duration, temporary session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user, therefore avoiding the need to log in to each page visited. These are distinguished from permanent cookies, which remain active in the PC until expiration or deletion by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to, and continued viewing of, the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- These are not stored permanently, but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed, at which point they disappear. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server as necessary for the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- With regards to origin, we distinguish between the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting, and those of third parties sent to the computer from sites other than the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests, and therefore customize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties, which are external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behavior on https://castellianimati.it. The collection of data takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the site’s usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are advised to read the privacy information and instructions to manage or disable the cookies as published on the relative web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles relating to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing method
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be any of the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– visitor’s webpage of origin (referral) and exit;
– potentially the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, as well as for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP addresses, which could be used, in compliance with the relevant laws in vigour, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or any kind of harmful activities or offenses. This data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, and such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- Any information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of law. It is the user’s responsibility to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation is used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not beyond 10 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the ends previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.
4 – Browser configuration support
- Users can also manage cookies through the browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove preferences previously set for the site.
- For more information and support, you can visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
5 – Social Network Plugins
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of each social network, which we encourage users to refer to:
- USER RIGHTS
- Article. 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user rights.
- The site https://castellianimati.it, therefore, intends to inform the user about the existence of:
– the right of the interested party to request that the owner provide access to the personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their update (art. 7, co. 3, lett. A) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. A) Legislative Decree 196/2003), or the limitation of the processing that concerns them (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 Regulation EU);
– the right to request deletion (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain proof that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking, and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the owner of the processed data, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), or by sending an email to: [email protected]
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, racial or ethnic origin, or political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing of data in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, Facebook, and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
- This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases the data may be accessed by certain employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail couriers, web hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document, published at the address: https://castellianimati.it/en/privacy-policy/
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are encouraged to periodically consult this page to keep up to date with the latest legislative changes. Registered users may be notified by e-mail of relevant changes to this document.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- This document was last updated on 11/07/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular for compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.